We will help you to start correctly.
We’re here to help you succeed
Overcome a business challenge or hit your next growth milestone by working with our network of business consultants. Our seasoned experts have industry and sector experience that focuses on a structured, business-driven approach that integrates proven methodologies and best practices that deliver practical, tangible results.
Accounting & Taxes
Licensing & Permits
Opening Bank Account
Things you need to know before opening a company in Singapore
Here are the key requirements:
1) Corporate Secretary sends reports to government agencies
2) Nominee Director acts as a director on paper and is legally responsible for business
3) Registered Address for your official correspondence with the government
Here are the key documents we prepare:
1) Company constitution
2) Consent to act as a director
3) Incorporation application
If you want a bank account with one of the traditional banks, you will have to fly to Singapore and visit the bank in person. Right now, this option is unfeasible. Remember, we present you to our partners, but the decision to open an account is always up to banks.
Here are the reports we file for you:
- Unaudited Financial Statements
- Estimated Chargeable Income
- Corporate Tax Return